15 December 2008

Back in Action

Ok, I understand that my first attempt at blogging fell short in follow through, but I'm back with a new batch.

If you haven't heard, Mary and I are taking off around New Year's to cruise around the Bahamas for several months. We're going to sail, dive, surf, fish, explore, and do whatever looks interesting.

I'm going to use this blog as a means to a) update everyone to the fact that we are still alive and afloat and b) what we've done, seen, and heard.

We're going to have another boat tracker that you can follow us around on as well, more details to follow.

And in my new found interest in creating a significant and meaningful integrated digital presence I'll be linking this to my fledgling Facebook account with the help of my more competent acquaintances.

STAND BY....

No comments: